This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 1 posting(s) in 1 Week
Ask Dr. Canter: What are the Latest Developments in NEPA & CEQ specifications?
Recent developments from CEQ regarding NEPA:|
(1) 2007 – CEQ releases a Handbook on collaboration in the NEPA Process
(2) Feb 2010 – CEQ published a Draft Guidance on addressing climate change in NEPA compliance documents.
(3) Nov 2010 – CEQ published a Final Guidance on the use of categorical exclusions in NEPA
(4) Feb 2011 – CEQ published a Final Guidance on mitigation and monitoring as related to impacts identified within the NEPA Process.
(5) Mar 2012 -- CEQ issued Final Guidance onimproving regulation and regulatory review.
(6) CEQ has generated several instructions related to adaptation planning when climate change is being addressed.
(7) Lastly, cumulative effects assessment and management are continuing topics of discussion, as is adaptive management.